[gmx-users] Studying protein folding: An approach

Rodrigo Faccioli rodrigo_faccioli at uol.com.br
Tue Apr 19 18:55:56 CEST 2011

Hello Miguel Quiliano,

I have been working with Protein Structure Prediction. But, my research is
computation area which means to develop an algorithm to try study it.

Maybe the paper below helps you.

Reproducible Polypeptide Folding and Structure Prediction using Molecular
Dynamics Simulations
M. Marvin Seibert, Alexandra Patriksson, Berk Hess and David van der Spoel
doi:10.1016/j.jmb.2005.09.030

You can find more details about mdp file in
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/How-tos/Beginners

I hope these information help you.

--
Rodrigo Antonio Faccioli