[gmx-users] pdb2gmx segmentation fault

Ragothaman Yennamalli ragothaman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 14:36:00 CEST 2011

I had the issue of shared libraries while installing which I did
troubleshoot and the installation went without any errors. I tried
converting the pdb file to a new one using editconf and it runs perfectly
fine. So, there is some issue with pdb2gmx, which I am not able to detect.
Any hints will be appreciated.
Thanks and Regards,
Raghu