[gmx-users] Re: error when running grompp

Daniel Casimir casimirdaniel at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 26 22:46:03 CEST 2011

I got the same error when doing the lysozyme tutorial on one of the machines provided by NERSC.
the dept. of energy provided high performance computing service, specifically the carver machine.

The gromacs default on that machine I think is also 3.*.*, so I'll go with the "former" also, namely #include statement.

v/r,

dc