[gmx-users] simulation with ligand at the active site

Aldo Segura asegurac666 at yahoo.com.mx
Thu Apr 28 16:18:07 CEST 2011

Previously,
something like happened to me, the solution that worked for me was to use acpype
(code.google.com/p/acpype) and Amber FF. In this way, you could rule out
problems related to the prodrg parameters.

Best
regards,

Aldo
Aldo Segura-Cabrera
Laboratorio de Bioinformática
Centro de Biotecnología Genómica
Instituto Politécnico Nacional
Blvd. Del Maestro esquina Elías Piña, 88710
Reynosa, Tamaulipas, México.
(899)9243627 ext. 87747
e-mail: asegurac at ipn.mxaldosegura at gmail.com