[gmx-users] rigid tetrahedral molecule

Sanku M msanku65 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 21:05:57 CEST 2011

Hi David,
  Actually, I had tried to use vsites to make this molecule rigid. I read the
manual section 4.7 as well. But, unfortunately, for a 5-site tetrahedral
geometry I was not able to figure out the right vsite type I should use. So, I
was wondering whether you can provide some input on the details of how to use
virtual sites for a tetrahedral molecule.  It would have been helpful.
Sanku