[gmx-users] sulfate ion

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Sat Apr 30 10:00:44 CEST 2011

On 4/30/2011 3:54 PM, saly jackson wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I want to know about the ability of GROMACS to simulate sulfate in(SO4
> (2-)),
>
> Do we can have the ion in our simulation using GROMACS?

You asked this question on Wednesday, and got an answer. Googling
"sulfate gromacs" finds that answer. If you learn to make better use of
the free information resources at your finger tips, then you will
probably find that people will be more inclined to help you later on
when the answer to that problem is not a simple web search away. Our
time is valuable to us, too :-)