[gmx-users] Analysis of Protein Complex

Saba Ferdous saba.bsbi154 at iiu.edu.pk
Thu Dec 1 05:43:47 CET 2011

Dear Sir,

I am studying a protein complex. I have perforemed 10ns simulations. I
saved snapshots every10ps. sp all snap shopts I got were 1000.

Now I want to analyse them with respect to interactions. I want to check
the binding surfaces and binding points which come closer and incontact
during simulations. Can you devise me a way to perform such kind of
analysis. Further more I am interested to know the binding energies as
well. What sort of other analysis can be done on this complex.

--
Saba Ferdous
Research Scholar (M. Phil)