[gmx-users] postdoctoral vacancy in computational biochemistry/biophysics

David van der Spoel spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se
Fri Dec 2 12:18:10 CET 2011

On behalf of my colleague:

This is to announce a postdoctoral vacancy in computational
biochemistry/biophysics in the Kamerlin lab at Uppsala University. The
focus of our research is on evolutionary based protein redesign, using
in silico approaches to navigate sequence space. The position is
available from early January (or as soon as possible thereafter), and we
are looking for exceptionally driven and talented researchers to join us
to work in this highly competitive research area.

Further information about the vacancy can be found here:

http://xray.bmc.uu.se/kamerlin/?page=Vacancies

To apply, send a CV, publications list, brief overview of research
interests and contact details of three people who can provide letters of
recommendation directly to Lynn Kamerlin at kamerlin[at]icm.uu.se

Box 596, 75124 Uppsala, Sweden. Phone:	+46184714205.