[gmx-users] Re: restraints between two molecules

lq z lqz.fsu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 18:28:42 CET 2011

Thanks, Justin. How to use "index groups"? Do I do it in .mdp file or use
some program in tools/?

Luke

*Justin A. Lemkul* jalemkul at vt.edu
<gmx-users%40gromacs.org?Subject=%5Bgmx-users%5D%20restraints%20between%20two%20molecules&In-Reply-To=CAJLK-9VYnde6D7SxY_eOLbQbTkoQmrTSn%3Dme2a%2Bdj4Q1h%3DsKEg%40mail.gmail.com>
*Fri Dec 2 18:04:37 CET 2011*