[gmx-users] I want only coordinates in md.xtc/md.pdb

Chandan Choudhury iitdckc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 07:04:01 CET 2011

For any text file, use your favorite editor to delete all your water
molecules. It will load very fast. For the xtc/trr files, use trjconv with
an index file to write a new xtc/trr file without water molecules. Index
file should contain the atom nos. of the molecules you want.

trjconv -s a.tpr -f a.xtc/trr -n a.ndx -o b.xtc/trr

chandan

--
Chandan kumar Choudhury
NCL, Pune