[gmx-users] box vectors

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 15:26:35 CET 2011

Hey,

On a general note, assuming the frame is read in as a t_trxframe
structure called frame, the box is accessible as frame.box and is a
matrix instance, which means it's a 3x3 array, containing the
triclinic box as a lower triangular matrix. If the code says
t_trxframe *frame somewhere, rather than t_trxframe frame, then you
need to access the box as frame->box in stead of frame.box. You can
find both in different gromacs tools.

Cheers,

Tsjerk