[gmx-users] Newbie: How to modify the topology file after adding ions?

Jose Borreguero borreguero at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 01:54:58 CET 2011

Dear Tsjerk,

I never thought I was being rude, probably because I was upset at the time.
I apologize.

Unfortunately, I believe you'll get more of the same in the future if you
don't spend more time updating your page. Devilish details like Na or Na+
have no place in a tutorial. There will be ample time later for these, when
one has to fence with his own projects.

Thanks for updating the tutorial.

Best regards,
Jose