[gmx-users] coordinate number aroud the first shell

mohammad agha mra_bu at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 06:34:54 CET 2011

Dear Prof.

Thank you very much for your reply.
Excuse me, I saw a figure in one article that showed the number density distribution for the surfactant molecules' angles for the production run. how? Is this as same as number density for coordinate number?how?
And some of articles with gromacs have a figure of radial density and radial number density and density as r(distance), I think those have been obtained with g_rdf, but how as a figure?

Please help me.

Best Regards
Sara