[gmx-users] Re: gmx-users Digest, Vol 92, Issue 73

Jernej Zidar jernej.zidar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 08:09:02 CET 2011

Hi Justin.
  I am now trying to generate all the missing files (.rtp, .hdb, .tdb,
.atp). I will present the monomeres as aminoacids. Since the polymer
will be simulated along with a lipid membrane (CHARMM36 force field),
I won't actually need the aminoacids.

  I have five different monomers (3 + 2 terminal ones), that are quite
similar so after importing one I should be OK.

Best,
Jernej

--
Windows: Re-Boot, Linux: Be-Root.