[gmx-users] Re: Re: calculation of standard deviation of SASA per residue

Harpreet Basra harpreetk.basra at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 07:27:58 CET 2011

 Hi Mark,

Thank you very  much for your help. I got my answer.

I chose protein as the group for calculating SASA and residue1 for output
and i got the SASA of residue 1 vs time. This gave me the correct mean SASA
of residue1 and also its std deviation.
I repeated the same way for all the residues and got SASA per residue
with std deviation of each.

Thanks again!!

Regards,
Harpreet