[gmx-users] pressure coupling

mohammad agha mra_bu at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 17 07:40:52 CET 2011

Thank you very much.
Excuse me, I did another thing, may I know is it right, Please?

I did editconf before equilibration (pr.mdp) and increased my box vector from 11.2 to 12:
editconf -f em3.gro -o out.gro -c -d 1.0 -bt cubic -box 12 12 12 -center 6 6 6
and I minimized my system (out.gro) and then did equilibration (pr.mdp). My system gave me warning for box sizes 11.4, 11.6 and 11.8, consequently I select 12 and pr.mdp is run without warning.
Is it right?

Best Regards
Sara