[gmx-users] -pbc nojump

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 21:45:05 CET 2011

Hi Sara,

The problem is that your micelle is formed at the end of the
trajectory. To get what you want, you need to mirror the trajectory,
follow the procedure you followed, and mirror the resulting
trajectory. I posted a piece of python code for mirroring a trajectory
a while back: http://lists.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2011-May/061443.html

Hope it helps,

Tsjerk