[gmx-users] mdrun with append option

Sai Pooja saipooja at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 17:38:00 CET 2011

>From the website:

"If you change the integrator or ensemble, you should pass the checkpoint
file to tpbconv only, not to mdrun, since the state might change and thus
output files can not be appended."

So now instead of supplying the checkpoint file to mdrun I supply it to
tpbconv... does this assure that the simulations start from the
coordinates/velocities specified by the .cpt file?

Pooja