[gmx-users] Re:General MD question

lloyd riggs lloyd.riggs at gmx.ch
Wed Feb 2 11:48:28 CET 2011

Dear Carsten Kutzner,

First off, thanks.  I did not specify it in the input md.mdp file, but when I looked at the generated out.mdp it had a Linear center of mass removal for the groups [system].

When I added the pull vector it works, untill the two subunits crash(move past a realistic distance towards eachother and the force ==too much, and then it crashes after atoms fly off....but I get a change in dG up untill this point from solution.

I will try and play around today, but woundered if anyone could spot check my final .mdp input, as I lack in reviewers (for this portion of my work, ie people using gromacs).  As at some distant point in time I will try and publish dG/ dH and possibly dS, and relate these to affinities (Ka, KD and kD), I would like to make sure I did it correctly before the hellish number crunching(ie most time consuming) part.  I did look over the tutorial already...

Thanks

Stephan Watkins

Message: 3