[gmx-users] solvent change-reg.

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Thu Feb 3 14:53:16 CET 2011

chandran karunakaran wrote:
> Dear GMX-users,
>
>     I am not able to run the GMX molecular dynamics simulation of proteins
> in DMSO solvent. It is not accepting the DMSO solvent and gives error. I
> would be happy if
> GMX users help in running for solvents other than water.

Please do not append the entire digest to your messages; it confuses the archive.

Without knowing what the error was (which program? what command did you give?
what have you done to prepare the solvent box?) there is nothing anyone can do
to help you besides suggesting this generic information:

http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/How-tos/Non-Water_Solvation

-Justin

>   with thanks
>
> *******************************+