[gmx-users] problem with force fields while running membrane protein simulation

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Fri Feb 4 11:11:23 CET 2011

On 4/02/2011 9:00 PM, Mohana lakshmi wrote:

> Dear Mark
>
>        I forgot to tell that i could run the same in gromacs older
> version i.e 3.3.3 but could not run in updated one.  I don t know the
> reason.  Please help me.

Please leave the context for the discussion in subsequent emails. You
can better remember the context of your problem than us because it is
more important to you than it is to us :-)

Perhaps the tutorial is not updated for more recent GROMACS versions.
Perhaps you aren't using the right environment to access your multiple
versions of GROMACS (e.g. re-sourcing GMXRC from the other location(s)).