[gmx-users] gnuplot

Tim Harder mail at tim-harder.de
Sun Feb 6 10:51:16 CET 2011

Hey,

you want to install gnuplot on your local system. As most of the
analysis, plotting is most
likely done on our local machine.

Without knowledge of your system this is just a stab in the dark.
For linux, open a terminal and type
sudo apt-get install gnuplot
or open the software install panel from the menu and install it from there.

If you have no sudo rights on your machine, you will either have to
install it manually or
ask your sys admin to help you.

T.