[gmx-users] Dangling phospholipids

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Fri Feb 11 02:08:40 CET 2011

Or it could be a PBC issue, that sections of chain that appear to be dangling out into space actually enter the other side of the box.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Action
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at monash.edu
+61 3 9903 9304