[gmx-users] doubts on g_confrms output

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 09:07:12 CET 2011

Hi,

The error message says the number of atoms in the first frame is not what
was expected. That indicates the reference structure didn't match, which
suggests the pdb file with the fitted structures wasn't used as reference.
Solution: give the fitted structures both as reference (-s) and as
trajectory (-f) with trjconv.

Cheers,

Tsjerk