[gmx-users] Output of Gromacs Demo

majid hasan pu_majidhasan at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 04:29:26 CET 2011

Dear All,

I installed the gromacs on Ubuntu, and ran the demo. But every time it produces
an output file, I get this error: "output.pdb2gmx: Permission denied.", so I
can't view the output. I am also unable to locate the .trr file, which is
supposed to be the ultimate output of demo. Could anyone please tell me what do
I have to do avoid this error, and how do I get to .trr file?

Thanks,
Majid

Need Mail bonding?