[gmx-users] Active site

mohsen ramezanpour ramezanpour.mohsen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 08:49:12 CET 2011

Dear Dr.Justin

I couldn't find any tutorial for doing free energy cycles with gromacs.
Then I was forced to select Umbrella sampling,I read your toturial and it
was very useful for me.I know it approximately good now.
Please let me know if there are any tutorial for free energy cycles.
I want to learn how I can do this.
Thanks in advance for your guidance