[gmx-users] Gromacs Installation

majid hasan pu_majidhasan at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 05:39:25 CET 2011

Okay. Actually, second time, I over-worte the first installation. I mean I
didn't uninstall the first one, I just ran the whole process again starting from
fftw$./configure. I am not sure if that is all right, I just did it to find out
the problem. In the third attempt (without issuing --enable-shared anywher), I
again over-wrote the gromacs installation files, and this went well. It worked,
but I don't know why?

Best,
Majid