[gmx-users] RE: simulation of a metal binding sites

Ran Friedman ran.friedman at lnu.se
Thu Feb 17 09:32:13 CET 2011

Hi,

There are methodological difficulties in simulating multivalent ions together with proteins. Check the mailing list for a discussion and reference. This is not an
issue of Gromacs but of dealing with protein-ion interactions using a classical non-polarisable force field. Check the literature.

Ran.

Message: 3