[gmx-users] R. Re: Re: gromacs QM/MM compilation with gaussian (Txema Mercero) (Txema Mercero)

Txema Mercero jm.mercero at ehu.es
Thu Feb 17 11:30:40 CET 2011

Thanks Gerrit,

Do you have any guess whether the problem could in in gromacs or
Gaussian compilation?
In the lines you sent me in your execution I see

Calling '/home/ggroenh/g09//g09 < input.com > input.log

But I do not see something like this in our exectution.

By the way are there somewhere instruction for g09? Or I can just
apply the changes
mentioned in http://wwwuser.gwdg.de/~ggroenh/roadmap.pdf ?

Thanks for your help.