[gmx-users] membrane bilayer simulation by OPLS FF

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Tue Feb 22 06:30:57 CET 2011

7 and 8 have nothing to do with OPLS-AA.

As the text tells you, it is the Encad forcefield
(http://www.sklogwiki.org/SklogWiki/index.php/ENCAD_%28force_field%29)

So that then leaves you with the OPLS-AA for you to use :-)

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Action
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at monash.edu
+61 3 9903 9304
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble
a nail.