[gmx-users] negative steps from tpbconv

XAvier Periole x.periole at rug.nl
Thu Feb 24 12:18:34 CET 2011

Hi Jesper,

This occurs when you ask for a number of steps that exceed the
the size of an integer! I got the same problem recently ...

The only solution I found was to make a new mdp file where t0
is the old time and asking for the extension you need ... you can
give trr and edr files to grompp so the tpr file is a continuation of
earlier one ...

XAvier.