[gmx-users] negative steps from tpbconv

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 13:46:30 CET 2011

Hi,

The .cpt defines the state, not the number of steps to go for.

Setting nsteps to -1 should work for the new (>4.5 definitely, >4.0
I'm not sure) versions of gromacs. I think it was introduced right
after the -maxh option was.

@Xavier: I added a number of editing options to tpbconv (4.5.1), among
which the possibility to set the number of steps directly (which can
then be set to -1). You can take the source code from
/data_new3/tsjerk/GMX/gromacs-4.5.1-rtc/src/kernel/tpbconv.c

Groetjes,

Tsjerk