[gmx-users] Help please.

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Thu Feb 24 23:03:06 CET 2011

Best place to start is to provide an exact copy paste of the command you
used, then an exact copy/paste of the error message.

A good resource for errors is
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Errors and searching the emailing
list http://www.gromacs.org/Support/Mailing_Lists/Search

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren

Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Action

Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at monash.edu

+61 3 9903 9304
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble
a nail.