[gmx-users] em mdrun

Nick joojoojooon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 23:33:50 CET 2011

Hello Justin,

I forgot to say that with 16 nodes I am getting message below. I search the
list and used -pd option but it takes much much loner than one processor!

Program mdrun, VERSION 4.5.3
Source code file: domdec.c, line: 6428

Fatal error:
There is no domain decomposition for 16 nodes that is compatible with the
given box and a minimum cell size of 4.56121 nm
Change the number of nodes or mdrun option -rdd
Look in the log file for details on the domain decomposition