[gmx-users] Questions on combination of Berger's united-atom force field for lipid and OPLS_AA force field for protein

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Fri Feb 25 19:03:15 CET 2011

Your first question is addressed in the following document:

http://www.pomeslab.com/files/lipidCombinationRules.pdf

Your second and third question are addressed (in general form) in the
gromacs manual.

If you want a topology file, send me a personal email indicating the
lipid that you are using (no other questions by personal email though
please).

Chris.