[gmx-users] H-bond autocorrelation doubts

André Farias de Moura moura at ufscar.br
Mon Feb 28 17:37:52 CET 2011

the manual does not enclose all the necessary knowledge for any kind of MD
simulation or analyses, so you have to read some papers and textbooks as
well.

as I've already pointed out, g_hbond reads the whole set of frames, but the
results are meaningful (in the sense of having a homogeneous variance) only
up to half of the size of the sample. if you need the correlation
function for a
longer time lag, increase the length of your simulation. that way, your ACF
should remain meaningful.

best

Andre