[gmx-users] About publication

vidhya sankar scvsankar_agr at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 09:35:54 CEST 2011

Dear Justin,
                   Thank you for your Immediate reply. now i know How to work in SMD by reading your tutorial .But i need the effective problem to publish in reputed ACS  journal. Can you help ME in that aspects?. Through Gmx mail i will contact you for further proceedings . i hope  you will help me.  Mail me one problem and for that I  can Apply SMD Technique and i will infrom the result of the answer in few days . I Am expecting your positive reply