[gmx-users] top2psf.pl

Faezeh Kargar f_kargar at iasbs.ac.ir
Sun Jun 5 13:52:42 CEST 2011

Dear All,

I used top2psf.pl to visualize bonds in my
coarse grained simulation with MARTINI ff. it worked well. my system
contained a box of 1 protein and several hundreds of water molecules. then
I repeated the box to make a bigger system with command below:

genconf -nbox 2 2 2 -f 1box.gro -o 8box.gro

Now I have 8
proteins.  to visualize, I make just proteins .gro file and repair
.top file  but I can't visualize bonds in my new system. I think my
.top file has a problem. I examined several ways, but without any results.
Please help me.
Regards
Kargar

believed to be clean.