[gmx-users] Dissociation of Ligand-reg

ITHAYARAJA ithayaraja at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 06:39:38 CEST 2011

Dear Sir,

Greeting!

I convey my thanks to your kind reply for rising whatever doubts and
troubles in gromacs.

I able to do my simulation with desire ligand following your instruction.
Now I am interested to simulate the dissociation of bound ligand
particularly one molecule among three. Sir, I need your help to do this
dynamics study. I also went through some article which refers to SMD, TMD,
IMD, REMD and AFM pulling able to do the job. So, Kindly instruct me which
one can support gromacs for ligand dissociation simulation and What are the
parameter set ?

Thanks in advance

Kind regards with,

--