[gmx-users] data points missing

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Tue Jun 14 09:21:03 CEST 2011

On 14/06/2011 4:24 PM, Kavyashree M wrote:
> Dear users,
>
>    In one of the simulations I have run, I have transfered
> it from one system to another so some data points were missing
> what I should do now. how to find which data points are missing?

I don't agree with your guess that transferring to new hardware is the
reason for your missing data. How are you determining that data is
missing if you aren't finding out what data is missing? Please try to
provide complete information if you want to attract people to donate
their time to help you. They have better things to do than ask
diagnostic questions :-)