[gmx-users] Re: Dissociation of Ligand-reg

ITHAYARAJA ithayaraja at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 11:32:34 CEST 2011

Sir,

The simulation system consists of enzyme, two substrate and one native
ligand (protein, glutathione and NADPH + FAD) actually I am interested in
manifesting substrate (GSH of GSSG and NADP+ of NADPH) dissociation from the
protein after reduction reaction. I here below mentioned an article
reference for your notice, likewise can we do simulation work?

Dong Long, Yuguang Mu, Daiwen Yang "Molecular Dynamics Simulation of Ligand
Dissociation
from Liver Fatty Acid Binding Protein" Plos, 2009.

--
**