[gmx-users] Regarding H-bond autocorrelation

bipin singh bipinelmat at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 19:55:54 CEST 2011

Thanks Sir,for your reply...
I have a silly question regarding the g_hbond's autocorrelation output:
The output contains the following four columns
(i)  Ac fin sys(t)
(ii)  Ac(t)
(iii) Cc contact,hb(t)
(iv) -dAc fs/dt

As I understood the first column is the acf with background
subtraction,and the second column is acf  without
background subtraction.....Can you please refer some text from where I
could get the details about the above
mentioned output options and their importance in in H-bond dynamics.