[gmx-users] g_dist

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Thu Jun 16 17:42:38 CEST 2011

Dear Nilesh:

You don't seem to have made any progress since Mark gave you some
reading hints. Your best chance to get a useful response follows the
general form:

1. I want to do A.
2. I tried method B, here are the exact commands that I used (copy and paste)
3. With that method, I obtain C
4. But I am confused about why C does not look like D.
5. What is the problem?

Basically, it helps to show that you are doing your own work too.

For example, try a command on a single frame and then look at that
frame with VMD and count for yourself and verify the answer that way.

Chris.