[gmx-users] Re: Gromacs error

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Fri Jun 17 11:21:35 CEST 2011

On 06/17/2011 06:36 PM, bharat gupta wrote:
> I took all the parameters of Ptyr from amber parameter database and
> followed what was said in the documentation.

The fact that you seem to change the capitalization of "PTYR" every time
you type it does not inspire confidence that you've taken due care of
all the details required.

> Shall mail the changes made for topology

I don't have time to sift through them. Try using the diff tool to
compare before and after so that you can verify that your mental picture
of what you have done agrees with what you have done.

Mark