[gmx-users] EM broke protein-lipid system

Du Jiangfeng (BIOCH) j.du at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Mon Jun 20 18:46:39 CEST 2011

Dear Gromacs Users,
It comes to me with million problems per day during I am using gromacs. :(
Maybe you are the right persons i should ask about coarse grained protein-lipid simulation. Right now I have a system with a bilayer (DOPCs) and a protein (Histone). After EM simulation, it worked quite well.... Then, this system was filled with water and was performed by EM again. Then it was scattered severely. Though I tried lipid constraint and many other methods, the problem is still here....
Any suggestions?
Thank you guys in advance,

    Jiangfeng Du, PhD Student
    Cardiovascular Research Institute Maastricht
    Department of Biochemistry
    P.O. Box 616
    Mobile: +31-681741859
    FAX: +31-43-3884159