[gmx-users] Re: Error during executing the protein ligand tutorial

bharat gupta bharat.85.monu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 07:03:32 CEST 2011

Now I changed the .top file in this way and I am getting this error now :-

change :- ; Include forcefield parameters
#include "charmm27.ff/forcefield.itp"

;Include ligand topology
#include "PTR.itp"

[ moleculetype ]
; Name            nrexcl
Protein_chain_A     3

=====================

error:-

Ignoring obsolete mdp entry 'title'

Back Off! I just backed up mdout.mdp to ./#mdout.mdp.8#
Generated 23220 of the 23220 non-bonded parameter combinations
Generating 1-4 interactions: fudge = 1
Generated 20092 of the 23220 1-4 parameter combinations
Excluding 3 bonded neighbours molecule type 'Protein_chain_A'

Program grompp, VERSION 4.5.4
Source code file: toppush.c, line: 1987

Fatal error:
No such moleculetype LIG

"I Had So Many Problem, and Then I Got Me a Walkman" (F. Black)

--
Bharat
Ph.D. Candidate
E-mail : monu46010 at yahoo.com