[gmx-users] minimum image violation

Kavyashree M hmkvsri at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 07:43:02 CEST 2011

Sir,

     I am extremely sorry for this question again :(
but I wanted to know this violation exists only in
first 50ns but after that even though there appears
to be a point of violation its only 1.39nm which is
o0.01nm less than the cut off which I hope does
not cause serious trouble (as the minimum bond
length is of the order of 1 Angs) So can I make use
of this part of trajectory?

     I know that this part of the trajectory have been
arrived at through flawed interactions. But have any one
made such an attempt to analyze this?

Sorry again!

With regards
M. Kavyashree