[gmx-users] Re: local pressure v4.5 issues

Amit Choubey kgp.amit at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 18:16:43 CEST 2011

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 1:13 AM, Jianguo Li <ljggmx at yahoo.com.sg> wrote:

> Hi Amit,
>
> May I ask you a question?
> In your calculation of local pressure using a trajectory file, did you get
> a single averaged localpressure.dat file? Or else you get a bunch of
> separate files for each frame (e.g., localpressure.dat0, localpressure.dat1,
> localpressure.dat2 ....)?

Yes I do get different files for different trajectories. All the files seem
to have the same problem ie a very large/small number printed as tensor
elements of the pressure for some of the voxels.

Do you have such problems ? Could we compare our methodologies to use the
local pressure version ?

Amit