[gmx-users] Regarding NPT Eq.

Javier Cerezo jcb1 at um.es
Mon Jun 27 17:13:03 CEST 2011

Hi

What do you mean with "not being able to equilibrate to 1 bar"? Could
you please post g_energy output and which pressure coupling scheme are
you using? Keep in mind that pressure suffers from large oscillations
(http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Terminology/Pressure). Also,
depending on the size of your system, 100 ps might be not enough to
equilibrate the pressure.

--
Javier CEREZO BASTIDA
PhD Student