[gmx-users] reg ionic strngth

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue Jun 28 19:51:47 CEST 2011

vidhya sankar wrote:
> Dear justin,
>                    Thank you for your Previous Reply.
> Now I am studying The effect of ionic strength on the disassociation of
> My protein using  steered MD . I would like to explain my result of
> pullf.xvg  force profile variation for different concentration of ions
> .  my Question is Which interaction factor Should i take for analysis
> to justify my force profile. Either H-bonding Interaction or HydroPhobic
> Interaction .

I know nothing about the system you are working on, nor does anyone else on this
list.  If you have an inquiry about a Gromacs function, please post it,
otherwise do not expect the users of this list to do your thinking for you.

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate
ICTAS Doctoral Scholar
MILES-IGERT Trainee